Green Valley AZ Real Estate Brokerage
Green Valley Office
Welcome to Green Valley Office
Raised for many years in AZ, Deborah continues to dedicate herself to real estate since her career began as a Paralegal where she worked in AZ and CA for many years, leading her later to be the Co-founder of a local Arizona agency. Deborah holds a BA in Business & Management and Undergraduate Masters degree. Deborah’s passion is as an educator, mentor & coach teaching the fundamentals in Real Estate and the essentials to achieve goals and reduce risk management.
- Awarded by the National Recognition of Women in Business
- Professor of the Year at Mesa Community College
- Academic Achievement Award
Deborah knows that hard work and dedication helps build a firm foundation. She loves to volunteer and give back to the community and to non-profits.
Her past and present affiliations include:
- Director, Tucson Association of Realtors® Charitable Foundation
- Member, Tucson Association of Realtors® Small Business Forum
- Member, Tucson Association of Realtors® Risk Management Committee
- Member, Women’s Council of Realtors, Tucson Chapter
As an entrepreneur and licensed broker, Deborah was awarded Top 500 producing real estate agent in Tucson.
Deborah feels that each of her Sellers’ and buyers’ experiences are worth remembering and continues to work with a diverse group of buyers, sellers, and Realtors® alike in maintaining relationships as the key to continuing to service others. Keeping ahead in education, technology, negotiating skills, marketing and mentoring has kept her on the path of her continued successes.